Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Photo Essay - SE

Before I bought it.
I have a number of pics of the SE, so I've decided with this post to create a photographic essay showing the car.

Some show it before purchase, and some with the hardtop fitted.

It needs cosmetic work, and I'm slowly building up to cleaning up the front bumper (damaged by contact with the number plate frame) and the rear wing which seems to be sun damaged.

I've had quotes for the work from a professional, so if I stuff it up (entirely possible) I can fall back to that.

Silver trim
There's a thing that looks like a hair dryer in there.....
Soft top is mohair - not vinyl.
Bumper damage. (Old number plate)
Half the Kms of the last one I owned.
UK blurb about the interior.
With the hardtop.
Tyres are lower profile (45) than the regular MX5, and wheels 1" larger.
Boot is fully lined.
And so is the glovebox.....

Jasper Conran interior



I'll keep you posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment